Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nickelodeon & Toyota Team Up For A SpongeBob Minivan

Nickelodeon & Toyota Form groups For A Spongebob phone case Minivan

Moschino iPhone 5S Case SpongeBob SquarePants

November 11, 2014 in cartoons, characters, a few, collaboration, cute, heck yeah i have love to party in that thing, my hubby and i call patrick's seat!, mashup, intriguing, my God what i wouldn't give drive that around L. Each. for a day, real things, Spongebob iPhone 5s case, sure why not, toyota

To promote ones upcoming 2015 release of the SpongeBob movie, Nickelodeon and Toyota joined to build this SpongeBob themed Toyota Sienna. The minivan is currently displayed at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Present, which I will be attending dressed increasingly being a mysterious man with beard to mustache so I can steal a Ferrari and drive it out of the property. Amazingly, Toyota actually agreed to allow me take this SpongeBobmobile for a spin. "And? " It's gone now. "You drove it into the ocean. in I mean, they never explicitly reported it WASN'T a submarine. That can be their bad, and I'd love if they got their stupid attorneys to stop contacting me.

Keep going for a few more shots including the exterior (with removable eyeballs so you can see from the windshield), and character-colored seating.

Caused by me, for contacting Toyota to begging them to let me drive my thing to the movie opening on. Come on, my friends will think My name is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment